Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great renerob 2007-07-17 12:57

Hi John,
A very nice landscape shot with lots of detail, i do like the dramatic sky and your POV, also nice and sharp, well done John.
Regards Irene

Old 07-17-2007, 08:03 PM
TE Expert

Default To renerob: Thank you, Irene!

Thank you for taking the time to look and also for your kind remarks. I'm glad that you like this one - I thought it was perhaps a bit boring myself!

I've not seen any postings from yourself for a while - have you been on holiday? If so, we'll no doubt be seeing some exotic shots soon!

Thank you once again and Kind Regards,

John.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:49 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To renerob: Thank you, Irene!

Hi John,
Iv not been on holiday, Iv been busy decorating all my house, and i just have one more room to do, then i will be able to get out and take some photo, and besides the fact we have had awful weather here just lately, it done nought but pore down, so i hope the weather will change for the better, plus Iv just had some bad news, my auntie died on Saturday, but in away i think it was for the better as she had surfed for the last two years with alzheimer's, which i think is a awful illness, well that's all for now John and i hope to put a posting on TE in the next week or so, by for now.
Regards Irene
Old 07-18-2007, 08:27 PM
TE Expert

Default Sorry.....

Hello, Irene.

Sorry to hear of your bereavement. Dementia is a terrible thing and my Mum suffers from it too, which is one reason I seem to be travelling up to see my parents every weekend to check out how they're coping.

Still, glad to hear you're not just lazing about taking photographs all day and that you're getting stuck in with the paintbrush and the wallpapering! We're about to head off to Majorca for a couple of weeks this weekend, so I hope there'll be plenty of camera-fodder there that I can post on these sites soon.

Best Wishes,

John.