Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great indoka28 2007-07-15 11:27

W O W.....Rich,
The actual beauty of this shot is after you click on this one..!! what a beautiful portrait of MT.K and the colours are just amazing...U just got me out of my sleep as I was trying to be awake to catch on the Copa America Final...

Great great shot..and again Myu whole hearted thanks to you for giving me this wonderful gift..!!! I just loved the shot..!!!

T H A N K Y O U.....

Regards,
Indro

Old 07-15-2007, 06:45 PM
TE Newbie

Default To indoka28: : )

Hi Indro,

Sorry to wake you up!!! ... I hope you enjoy the game later.

This was how I originally intended to post the photo, so that I could add a large version too. The proportions were fine and then I added the white frame to finish the image and without realising it, the proportions were now no longer correct in allowing me to upload the large version.

Yesterday was my grandmother's 90th birthday so there was a big family party to celebrate and, of course, with all the celebrations there was no time to rectify this image and re-post it so sorry, you had to wait until today to finally see it as I intended.

Thanks again for your critique. Best wishes,

Rich