Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Glint 2007-07-11 15:45

hello again Jan,
this is an attractive and well composed image, although perhaps needing a little contrast adjustment using PP software.
But when are you going to upload something you have taken recently? I much preer responding to images that are new, rather than old photos!
regards
bev

Old 07-12-2007, 09:14 AM
TE Newbie

Default To Glint: Thanx again

Hiya Bev
Thanx again for your comments, much appreciated - i did try adjusting the contrast in photoshop but started to lose detail in the water, which i didn't want. Should i have increased contrast and reduced brightness do you think? I will have a go tonight see what happens!
Didn't realise that i wouldn't be able to edit the notes after posting unless i'm missing something? - my great plan was to look up the name of the waterfall & maybe even the name of the walk from the guidebook and add that to the description. Hey ho.
The only semi-serious stuff i've done recently is more bluebells and spring shots, but oh how keen i am to get out there and do something more now!!
Cheers Jan
Old 07-15-2007, 06:27 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: Editing notes...

Hi Jan,

You can edit your notes once a photo is already uploaded. From your main account screen go to the 'manage' menu and then click 'edit' on the right-hand side of the screen for the particular photo you want to edit... easy as that!

Rich