Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great indoka28 2007-07-03 3:44

Hello Richard,

First of all my hearty CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding and I wish you a very happy marital life with joys unending and may you be always in the trance on your life partner,s love..MAY GOD BLESS YOU BOTH WITH LIFELONG HAPPINESS AND PROSPERITY..!!

this was the right time and u have posted a meaningful shot here..!! DHR is heritage and old and may u both ,after 50 years,feel the same love as u feel today..!!

The fire in this shot is the fire of your love and always remember that you have to keep this love going by putting more and more coal as this person is doing..!!and keep the train(life) going with the same passion ..!!!

love need refuelling always and u have to do it..!!!!

I wish you both eternal love,eternal peace and togetherness..!!!!

Regards,

Indro

Old 07-03-2007, 06:27 PM
TE Newbie

Default To indoka28: Thanks...

Hi Indro,

Many, many thanks for your kind words and congratulations regarding my recent wedding, I really appreciate it. Thanks also for your recent critiques of my photos. I will get around to returning the compliment this week as you have some magnificent photos in your gallery.

Best wishes and good health to you and your family,

Rich