Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great wiko3 2007-03-03 4:33

Beautiful photo, i like how you captured the bratislav castle and the bridge, in the one photo, along with the sunset,the exposure on the water is nice also with the reflections of the city lights, well done and thanks for sharing.

Old 03-03-2007, 11:38 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To wiko3: G΄Day ;)

Thanks Marylin, had not time to visi your portfolio, but I will do it as soon as possible
Old 03-03-2007, 11:53 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To wiko3: G΄Day ;)

Thank you for your note , can you please tell me if that resturant is still on top of that bridge.thank you marilyn
Old 03-03-2007, 02:45 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To wiko3: G΄Day ;)

Yes... in fact Bratislava is now a very popular tourist destination and get to the top of the tower is pretty expensive for us, also there is an amazing (called UFO restaurant visited only by tourists) restaurant on the top which is rotating so you are able to see not only ugly appartments in Petrzalka but also very beautiful city on another side of the Danube. btw: I see that you are Claudia΄s sister, so I am sending greetings to her, perhaps one day you will return to visit Slovakia, have a nice day Marylin