Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great nwoehnl 2006-10-25 14:46

Hi Jαnos, I hope all is well with you. This is a well-seen and well-presented detail from the strees of Madrid, with striking color contrasts between the textured yellow wall and the shutters with the fountain painted on them. I also like how the direction of the water hose on the shutters goes to the right, while on the top sign it points left. Now imagine a person striding into the frame from the right, wouldn't that be cool? ;)

Old 10-26-2006, 04:24 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To nwoehnl: a person striding

Hi Norbert,

yes, all is well, thanks. Back again (and again, and again...) after longer break.
yes, just stepping in, strong colour clothes, but not higher than 1,40. Wenn Du's bestellen kannst... Just kidding, don't take it serious.
A saturday or sunday morning so about 08:30 in that district(Lavapies) there's NOBODY on the street (everybody from Madrid can confirm that) except silly turists(if) and like-to-be-photographers(me). Oh, except one goes to the market, but that's after two or three corners.

Nice to read your comment again

Jαnos