Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great kclai 2006-08-16 2:29

Hey Paul
Still remember me?
Well, I've been absent from TE for several months already and I will be absent for the next two months to come. I've got a very tigt schedule of photography assignment and there's no room for me to relax my mind for some posting in TE.
The perspective feeling of the peak is very good, having like I am there too, enjoying the spectacular view and breathing those cool mountain air.
Just a nice shot for a week, Paul.
Cheers and good day.
Eric Lai
This month, it's the Hungry Ghost festival, a very big and large festival practised by Chinese throughout out country. And it's also a good apportunity for shutterbugs to release their shutters on capturing those cool and eeiry moment of festivity.
Okay, the first critics since my absent.
A refreshing one. Been waiting for such image to relax my mind of those hectic schedule.

Old 08-17-2006, 12:59 AM
TE Expert

Default To kclai: Hi Eric

Well I did notice that you dropped out of the regular routine on trek for a while but I have NOT forgotten you. I gather you may be in the wrong portfolio of work. You see it goes like this. There are union workers at my place who take their time to get the work done. Then there are supervisors who like to boss them around to keep the workers at their tasks. Then the supers get together and talk in the office and waste the rest of the day away. What you need to do it become a supervisor and use your idle time to do your trek earth stuff.. I think that is the answer for you.
Old 08-17-2006, 08:58 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Thanks

Hey Paul

Thanks for your suggest and will definitely into the work.

But still, after all the days of shooting and later back to the shop to continue with the editting, the work really drained all my concentration of capturing shot for my own portfolio as well as for TE.

So, rather be late than never, I have to sustain to such practice for the time being and let my assignment to finihed by the end of September and later put in my enjoyment of wandering around for some cool shot.

Till then take care and cheers.

Eric Lai