Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great krishindu 2006-01-19 7:59

Jose
Seems like sunsets are your favorites. This one is an excellent shot with excellent reflections. What are those black lines and objects seen?

Old 01-19-2006, 03:42 PM
TE Expert

Default To krishindu: Sunsets and black lines...

Hello Krishnendu!
Thank you for your kind words! Yes, I like sunsets and sunrises, but I guess I like also clouds! Considering I don΄t have too many time to take photos, I use to do it on vacations, or most of them on my regular way, and I use to go fishing on weekends, and it is better to go fishing early in the morning, right?
I took the Ferry boat΄s picture aboard our boat, cruising around 22 knots, the Ferry boat was just ahead and I just wait the best view and tryied to keep the camera on right position, because the boat it is not very stable.
The lines are important energy cables and the dots are orange balls just to take attention from little airplanes. The lines are there since many years. I΄ve seen it since my first travel to this place 40 years ago. And I use to go there many times per year, because we live just one hour from this place and considering we don΄t have sea at home town and I love to go fishing.
The Ferry cruises from two little cities, but important cities for all people from the state who like to be at the beach specially on summer. So, everyone cruising this region knows this cables, and I couldn΄t take it off the picture. It΄s part of it. I΄m happy you liked the picture! Thank you again!
Best regards from sunny Brazil!
Jose
Old 02-07-2006, 10:07 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To krishindu: Sunsets and black lines...

Thanks for this lengthy reply. Very nice of you. Great explanation for a simple question, and so much in detail!

Thanks that you are not removed the lines and dots from the picture, beacuse that only made me aware of all these details. More over, a picture is perfect, when you post it as it is. Thanks again.