Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 10-09-2005, 03:38 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: How much time spent on TE ?

Hi Sarju, it's probably 10-15 hours per week. Plus lots more time sorting through my photos and scanning in negatives from my archive. It's interesting what some of the other replies have said about partners - they just don't understand!

Jonathan
Old 10-09-2005, 04:45 AM
TE Newbie

I don't know how much time it is, but during the week it's quite lot, i'm connected all day (from 9 am to 1 am) and checking it from time to time. At weekends i usually post a picture in the morning and then go out to take photos only checking it again at night. Since i'm on TE and TL in full time i suppose something like 18 hours / week, but even with those values not enough to see / critique everything i want

Regards, Antσnio
Old 10-10-2005, 06:14 PM
TE Junior Member

Too much time !!
Old 10-10-2005, 08:20 PM
TE Expert

I mentioned a few days ago I spent more than two hours. I intend to reduce that as too much of anything is bad.

Andre'
Old 10-11-2005, 08:46 AM
TE Newbie

Some weeks I spend 10h. But, for many reasons, like job,trips, places where I can't'get the internet, for months, my average down to 1h /week
Old 10-21-2005, 09:18 AM
TE Newbie

Hey Sarju,
well I guess 1-2hrs a day, since Im out guessing the exposure settings for the photographs taken by fellow photographers :)
Cheers to all and happy shooting.
Shal
ps. thank you for your generous remark on "Noh Ka Likai Falls, Meghalaya":)
Old 10-21-2005, 06:27 PM
TE Newbie

too much and not nearly enough, some days i can get lost for hours just wandering around the world looking through windows, peering over fences or sitting by the pond, pool, lake and ocean. Other days well what other days. And then theres the time taking photos and retaking photos allowing for some fantastic suggestions.

some days as many as 8 to 10 hours with interuptions(kettle boiling, making coffee, making room for next coffee)
Old 10-23-2005, 10:54 PM
TE Expert

Great question! Te or not TE! haha!! it depedns on my time available but at one point in time i could spend as much as 20-30h/ws.. right now due to my job i only spend something like 5-7h a wk... too many good photographers and too little time to see them all.. TE is a full time job!

Eric
Old 10-24-2005, 07:18 PM
TE Newbie

I would say about... heuuuuuuuu... 15 hours last week - because I'm not working by now so I can spend my time in doing things really useful, ha ha ha! Seriously, when I start working again, in about two weeks, I'll be less present but not totally absent. I'll try not to come on TE during work hours! Fortunately I don't visit other sites like this one.
Nina
Old 11-23-2005, 11:18 AM
TE Expert

It's a fantastic question, Sarju. I have to say I have been questioning to me this problem, because it's affecting my life a bit. It was a big change, as I have never been a big user of the internet and I'm not fond of computers as well. I spent to many hours in front of one on my office and the hours added because of TE doesn't please me. But I love TE, so I have a problem...and my wife is complaining: "You spent too many hours on that!".
Anyway, I think I spent about 20 hours or so, but I want to reduce it...And the sister sites, that I find also interesting, but.....I don't have more time to dispend on internet!
Cheers,
Ricardo