Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great maloutim 2011-09-04 10:37

Good evening Irena,
This little girl is promising in the art of the national dance !
I love the picture, because I too am very interested in the keeping of traditions in my Celtic region, Brittany. ( My pics 172, 111, 88, 64, 63, 62, 60, 59, 3, 2, 1)
You captured her really well in her graceful movements, and I like the sharpness of the dancer against the blurred background, which gives a very good effect.
I have made a WS to cut out the chairs on the left. I hope you like it.
Kindest regards.
Marie-Louise.
PS. I was very much interested in the history of your ancestors, The Alans. I have looked on Internet, and see that they migrated all over Europe, up to Brittany too ! So, there you are ! We might be cousins :-))
One thing is sure, the name Alain or Alan is extremely popular in Brittany, France, Great Britain !

Old 09-08-2011, 10:29 AM
TE Newbie

Smile To maloutim: Dear Marie-Louise!

Thank you for your remarkable WS and comment. Sorry, that did not answer at once ... I am very glad that I caused your interest in this small but very wonderful in every sense of the people, namely the Ossetians - Alans. I am glad that you are interested in the history of settling the ancestors Alan throughout Western Europe.
Unfortunately, I disappoint you a little, I do not Ossetian, I am a Russian. But I think we can be relatives, too )
warmest regards,
Irena

Last edited by ptiza; 09-08-2011 at 10:39 AM.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:19 AM
TE Expert

Fortunately, we are all brothers and sisters, and I think TE is a living proof of this fact !
Kind regards.
Marie-Louise.