Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great abmdsudi 2011-08-29 13:55

Hi Karl
Excellent approach in black and white, something we dont see everyday in TE.
This is a nice conversion and I do feel this adds a certain mood and atmospheric to the shot. Nice sharp image and I like the simplicity to give more focus to the prominent subjects. I like your pov and perspective giving a sense of distance and depth afforded by the both domes on the foreground which is an effective natural framing to the composition.I find that while I love colors, black and white gives us a sharp-cleaner, eyes are focused straightaway to mosque in the background - the focal of interest and more simplified and less confusion to the eyes but the impact is tremendous. There is something about B&W that makes us notice things instantaneously. This is a good shot under difficult light condition and some strong tones, contrast and shadows. A good display of popular icon but transformed into something special and the graininess is lovely accentuating the effect greatly. Wonderful effort
Best regards

Old 08-31-2011, 07:30 PM
TE Newbie

Default To abmdsudi: Comment

Wow - what a comment. Thks for taking so much time and giving me an insight to my own shot
Cheers
Warren alias Karl