Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great PixelTerror 2010-05-10 9:32

Namaste Tushar
Not your most impressive image but despite the hurry a good descriptive image of this building, I'm amazed by the parameters without tripod, only 1 second @ f/9 and 200 ISO in the night ??? Where did you get all the light from ?
Have a nice day JY

Old 05-10-2010, 05:00 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To PixelTerror: Hi Jean

Yes I know its quite surprising to see the settings. The light was given by the God. LOL. Yes I had to wait a few seconds for the thunder lightning which was frequent that time. You can see a bit not so black sky which came out due to thunder. About ISO I have a strange habit of keeping it as low as I can or my camera can do it without at that particular time. I simply hate noise. I may have to start believing the SLR's advanced technology which reduces noise at higher ISO.

Regards
Tushar
Old 05-10-2010, 05:03 PM
Banned

Oh I recommend to keep it this way, even though modern cameras handle noise pretty well just take an image @ 1600 ISO and look at it @ 100%, then you'll see plenty of noise ! I hate that too so keep low ISO as well.
JY