Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great trekks 2010-01-15 6:52

Lisa

I no longer claim as Malaysia's naughty schoolboy. I am giving up. But not before telling you that this is a departure from your long exposures with tripod and the result is no less impressive. Because of the strong light and color tones, enhanced by your CPL and the composition of the rocks on each side to deny the horizon to make its complete claim. Clean white sand is probably a plus here to balance the strong blue.

And yes, I like the way you have been hiding behind the rock at FG probably because you could not find a toilet out here and you did it the most natural way possible, with camera in hand. That is not a typical-Malaysia comment, it is just vintage trekks me :)

Rather than God's graffiti, I say this is nature's graffiti. Am I cheeky now?

No more Greetings from Borneo, not this time, because you wanna whip me so bad, dont ya?
tfs, bill

Old 01-15-2010, 03:01 PM
TE Expert

Default To trekks: The Naughtiest Schoolboy

Dear Mario :)

You are without doubt the naughtiest schoolboy in Malaysia. You are not allowed to retire and I wouldn't believe you if you did. There is havoc and fun everywhere you go. I feel very sorry for young girls with tattoos and stockings worn under their shorts. I have seen TE be a place for romance - and even marriage - but the moment you and the 2 other Naughty Schoolboys joined forces, I have never been the same. I mean that in the nicest possible way :)))

As for the horizon, I was worried about it being crooked and therefore making Mr Wall cranky :)

And as for the title, we will talk about God and creation at our next TE Meeting.

Have a lovely weekend and thank you for your critique - cheeky as always :)

Lisa
Old 01-15-2010, 11:25 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To trekks: The Naughtiest Schoolboy

No ma'am, I ain't shooting them tattoos no more...

...and how many birds did you shoot down with just 1 stone? Walls, Santos, Alfreds. Please kindly step foot on Malaysian soil soon, you will step on dry sandy beaches, I can guarantee you, and where you can shoot green lizard on the back of black lizard or a golden monkey in the arms of a black faced monkey. Malaysia gives you a beacon of light :))
Old 01-17-2010, 02:39 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To trekks: The Naughtiest Schoolboy

Unfortunately I can't go to Malaysia in March as I have no shoes, they were destroyed when I took this shot...a bit of my own medicine.

You've given up shooting tattooed ladies you say? Do you know I don't believe you! And I know Santo doesn't. Once it's in the blood, there's nothing you can do about it.

I wish you a wonderful Sunday, and as for that pic on FB, I'm sending the Sicilians after you :)

Lisa