Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great delpeoples 2010-01-14 2:05

You really are a naughty man :) And being egged-on by your other Schoolboys via Malaysia doesn't help the situation. I laughed so hard at this photo and even before reading it was yours, knew it to be so instinctively. Your Note is hilarious as is Bill's comments. Glad to see you appreciating Egyptian history, very necessary these days...Un abbraccio ( with shirt on :) Lisa

Old 01-14-2010, 11:27 AM
TE Expert

Default To delpeoples: Re: Useful notes or ignored notes

Come on Lisa. Edged on? If I am not a photographer, I would be coming face to face with this girl.

And if I am greedy as a photographer should be and have my way, this girl would be you and I would be delighted to capture your featured portraits all day! From every possible angle. Santo is just being discreet and nice by shooting from behind, just like me.

Tell me, Lisa, if you have an assignment of portrait and you face this girl, what images would you come up with? Regardless of the notes by Santo.

In the final conclusion, I still think it would be best if Lisa dressed this way and show us how she looked, with or without tattoo. Mr Wall would be baffled.

And I say this comment comes definitely from Borneo.

Ciao, Mario.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:46 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To delpeoples: Re: Useful notes or ignored notes

Heheheehe

If I dressed like this young girl, Green Peace would mistake me for a whale and try to re-float me. With or without Ada Gil.

How would I shoot this subject? I wouldn't. I'm too shy :P

Good evening Mario...