Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great trekks 2010-01-03 4:36

Well, Jusni, I cannot resist to post a comment on this incredibly beautiful capture of the evening light at the beach with such kind of live activities and dynamic mood, all coming from your film sensor and what a great composition to make everything so perfected with skill and i remember well that you were all the time sitting at the edge of the sand watching and observing every move on the beach. This is a great one to present your sharp eye.

Thank you too Mr Host for the kind invitation to Kodiang and this island, as I have said, it is simply perfect trip, not even a single flaw, hats off to your kind planning and execution of a joyful trip. Mersi frumos.

bill

Old 01-04-2010, 02:23 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To trekks: Gentleman

Hi Bill.

Have to agree with Santo... you are a fine gentleman. He was asking about the possibility of TE meet as well.

Regards,
Jusni
Old 01-13-2010, 10:35 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To trekks: Gentleman

I am happy to say that a possible date for me will be last days of March. What do you think?
Old 01-13-2010, 10:35 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To trekks: Gentleman

but I really cannot believe I would give such a time so near after my last visit. Perhaps Penang would be nice?