Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great trekks 2010-01-13 4:33

hello Cheeky Santo

I am unable to leave this image alone without many a comment. You know why.

Do you think that you could cheat on me if you change the date of this photo to 2010-12-13, that is, 11 months away from today? hehe, now you know if you sneak around taking body art or tattoo, you have to remain honest. Nothing happen story.

Okay, I wont need to comment further because the photo speaks for itself, in my particular case. Everything is just my taste. With exception I would like to throw the guy with blue jeans into the Antartic Ocean.

You have taste, brother.

Ciao, Mario

Old 01-13-2010, 01:53 PM
TE Expert

Default To trekks: Cheeky but I like it

Ciao Mario, You have put a smile on my face, thank you. You are very observant & a little cheeky, I like that. I think you now know me well, You know exactly my intentions, you would also know that the the one wearing the blue jeans was in the way. I tried to convince him to take a long walk on a short jetty but no success, he made sure this would be another of those nothing happen stories.
Again I thank you my friend.
Take good care
Santo
PS My regards to Bill. Ciao
Old 01-13-2010, 10:30 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To trekks: Cheeky but I like it

Amico

In the final analysis, it is the broken black stockings that catch my man's attraction to this photo and I keep asking myself why she would bother to wear them, rather than new ones. Was it fashionable to be broken? Or she merely wished me to see the flesh beneath the black color? I have no answer but only the NHS which it always remains.

And I wear a smile on my face too when I would choose to believe and hope that 1 week or 9 days in Melbourne is sufficient ground for me to launch a full nuclear attack on you with full assault weaponry and see through you unmistakably. Do I know you then? I rather pick the affirmative answer to that.

Looking towards the March calendar :))

85kg? And perhaps pull all the strings to make her the same too? You know what I mean. Where is my spy now, not working on this?

Take care, Mario.