Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great trekks 2010-01-01 5:50

Professor,

谢谢,我感谢您, merci, mersi thank you, arigato! It has been my dream to come visit you from the day I saw photos of Kodiang and you have been on my path to cross since 2 years ago. Now it finally crosses again after your Kuching trip. What else to say except that we have more similarities and common things to share and your beautiful wife has been a strong anchor to that. I see happiness in that home. Yes. And I like what I see.

This one must have escaped my notice but your film is really enhancing an otherwise boring rock face on the coastal side. I would not think any of my digital shots could compare and give justice to this beautiful composition and capture of just a side of the road, but your masterful skill has rendered it to become a beauty.

The green and yellow hues are making me drool and I shall look forward to take your kind advice of using my Olympus OM-2 soon. A challenge I will take to appreciate your friendship. And please if you can, stop the puffing :))

I am not sure how you did it with f/1.4 but this DOF is fantastic. It is becoming like an artwork when I see this.

I have to admire your dedication and passion to photography and now that I have seen 40 film cameras in your cabinet, I have to salute you. You have taught me a lot of things and ways since 2 years and I remain humbly grateful. Sharing, yes. I will.

Meet again, yes, it shall be. Perhaps with film :)

Adios! All my best wishes for happiness, love and HEALTH.
Take great care, bill

Old 01-02-2010, 09:54 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To trekks: Lost for words

Hi Bill.
I'm lost for words reading your critique here. I'll drop your OM2 to Cheng when I get the chance in Kangar. I'll be back at work tomorrow and thak you again for being our guest for a few wonderful days.

Take care and stay healthy!
Jusni
Old 01-03-2010, 11:24 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To trekks: Lost for words

you have always been inner circle of my friendship, now you have moved to the center dot :)) keep photography alive and merci for everything both of you have done in Kodiang :))