Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great skippy007 2009-12-01 22:06

Hello Bill, The first thing I want to say is that it was not the nude body that I was attracted to but it was the little tattoo she had on her cheek, all I wanted was one shot but she was a little timid so no luck. Thanks for your tribute & yes it was a little cheeky of me to ask but I don't regret it at least this way your friends have heard from you once more. It was a pleasure spending those days with you & Alfred, memories that I will certainly take to my grave, not too soon hopefully. I thank you for your good wishes & take this opportunity of wishing you & your loved ones a happy, healthy & safe Christmas & New Year. I regret that I will not hear from you on this site as you were with me from my very first posting, always with pos. feedback & encouragement, thank you, you will be surely missed not only by me but also by the many friends you have made. You have not heard the last of me, I'm sure, but for now not goodbye but ciao my friend, I sincerely hope that with time you will reconsider your decision & again we can enjoy your fotos & well written, entertaining & meaningful notes.
Take care
Santo
PS He is getting a little old but still a nice looking bloke wit a sense of humour, no not the photographer, I'm talking about the subject, being serious now ;-)
Ciao Mario, Grazie

Old 12-03-2009, 06:16 PM
TE Expert

Default To skippy007: portrait

hi Santo

A great piece written by a guru, I certainly enjoy reading and reading it repeatedly. No, he is getting younger, I have seen it at Port Fairy. That is why choose to post this subject for my one and only upload here, it may not compete with birds, koala or kangaroo/rainbow but this is what I want to show on TE about Australia trip, it is about friends and people, as much as landscape. You taught me that.

Grazie. Merry Christmas, bill