Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

ryo 2009-06-26 3:25

Just excellent!

You captured this in an extraordinary way, and the storm must have been pretty active to give you so many lighting strikes on one exposure.

My only nits are cosmetic: I'd try to get rid (the cloning tool) of the cable which seems to form a platform for the lightning, and also of the whitish "pole" (antenna?) behind the gnarled tree in the LLC.

Apart from that... print big and hang right in the middle of your most visible wall!

Cheers,
Olivier

Old 06-26-2009, 10:32 AM
TE Newbie

Default To ryo: Cable

I agree about the cable, it didn't bother me before but now i cant see anything but the cable............DOH!
The storm was quite active, but it was letting out multiple strikes every 10-20 seconds so you would see at least 2 or 3 bolts each time, and luckily this was 2 discharges of lightning (one when i opened the shutter and one just before i closed it) so it had loads of bolts.

Jamie
Old 06-26-2009, 07:19 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To ryo: Cable

Glad we agree about that cable! ;)

And now I'm looking anxiously at the sky, hoping for these big dark clouds to explode into a violent T-storm! Thank YOU indeed!!!

Cheers,
Olivier