Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great trekks 2009-06-20 16:38

hi G

Honestly speaking I also cannot quite make out any heads from this photo but I can see the couple sitting on the bench drooling and watching 3 girls walking pass with low-cuts.

The brief note helps to understand the misfit :)

If this photo sits in my memory card, it is most likely be in delete category even before it is copied onto my computer disc. But I know each of us has a different ideals and we shoot for different purposes and objectives.

Then I read about your last line and it surprises me a bit although not entirely. Given the state of affairs at IB, I hope things will change fast but it does not look so to me, so I have left.

Since I now cannot post a photo for you as I thought I could do, with simply a title called handsomely as G, perhaps let this be my last critique here for you. It is also a critique that is given to a photo which I have learned to delete but now find it a good cause to award it a green smiley, for all your efforts of helping fellow photographers.

Though I may not be familiar nor know your style of photography. Take care.

tfs, bill

Old 06-21-2009, 12:54 AM
TE Expert

Default To trekks: I'll fire them

<a href=http://beta.trekearth.com/viewphotos.php?l=3&p=1068763>Some heads</a>

"" Given the state of affairs at IB, I hope things will change fast but it does not look so to me, so I have left.""

I decided to give them yet another chance. If they won't improve - I'll fire them !

"" It is also a critique that is given to a photo which I have learned to delete but now find it a good cause to award it a green smiley, for all your efforts of helping fellow photographers.""

If there is still a time to do it - please change your green monkie into a yellow one ( without slightest hesitation !)

greetings

g
Old 06-21-2009, 10:53 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To trekks: I'll fire them

Thanks, heads up :) I see 3 of the girls here in full color.

Keep firing with your M16. I think some of the people in North Amercia, or California should invest and buy some IB shares, as shareholder/photographer make a lot of noise in the Company AGM and screw them up, in particular about Travel/Leisure category of business sector that includes TE.

But no, my smileys are too sticky and they shall never be changed.

Cheers, bill