Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great trekks 2009-06-10 12:05

hi Judy

August and it should be ok to dip into the water?

This is a lovely scenery and very peaceful looking lake, even if the sky is not promising.

Nice work.

tfs, bill

Old 06-10-2009, 07:34 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To trekks: Hi Bill

If you like very cold water, have at it! There's still snow in the shadows up high, so this water is very cold. I have waded in it, but wouldn't swim in it. Brrrrr. Thanks for checking in.

Someone workshoped this shot to cut out the sky, and I liked what they did. I'm always just wanting to see my world the way it is, so I included our white sky, burt I can see that it doesn't improve the shot. Learning here, everyday. Love this site. Thanks, Judy
Old 06-11-2009, 01:40 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To trekks: Hi Bill

hi Judy

I have seen how some people would replace your white-washed sky with a blue one, but that is no longer natural the way it shows and I seldom change it except for fun on my computer only.

I have tried to scrutinise your work here for flaws but cannot find any :) and I leave the sky along because I would not mess with it. regards, bill