Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 05-28-2009, 11:57 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Message from IB

Hi guys,
I wanted to give you a heads up that I will be leaving Internet Brands at the end of the week. It’s been a real pleasure to work with this community and I am always impressed with the talent and the passion here.

Going forward, you can contact Brent Conver (username bconver) for any community issues that come up. He is up to speed on the status of the site. The best way to reach him is by email [email protected]

Of course, you can also contact IB-Dick or Adam with tech issues and the tech team will continue to monitor the site as always.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:26 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: Message from IB

hi Justine

Although I am not familiar with you but judging from your posts to this forum, I can say you have been one that earned my appreciation, stated or otherwise. Just too bad, I never get the chance to see you post a photograph here. Not even a portrait? Perhaps any one of TE photographers can have that honor? As it goes, your record here on TE is [zero photo, zero critiques both written/received] :)

A bad record for someone who is leaving in 1 week. So catch up!

This post is done in a most friendly manner, so all the best to you Justine Cogan. Cheers, bill
Old 05-29-2009, 09:36 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: Message from IB

Hi Justine
Your presence was very short in TE
I think you have an account in Face Book.
All the best for you
Best regards