New site goes live May 20th

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • The new design of TrekEarth will go live May 20th at 9:30AM, PDT.

You may experience about 15 minutes of intermittent down time beginning at that time.

Thank you to everyone who was so helpful during the beta testing period. We hope you enjoy the new site!
  • Re: New site goes live May 20th
    still the same design right now in Europe. I guess in a few hours we'll see the new design... I'll have a look in about 12 hours (have the late shift). Good luck with it !
    Looks like you're impatient Lukie, posting this message nearly seven hours before the announced cut-over time... :o)
    Justine

I can see a lot of bugs still existing, especially the page for upload, the menu for date is hidden and not sensitive to mouse click. Anyway, good to see the beta testing moving along. Bill
    already? bof...
    thank you, the new version has less functionalities ! it is not faster... & I just lost my lists, we can't see our personal galleries we made : favorites, lists,
    this new version isn't complete, did you miss something or did you decide it is better to change this functionalities ? in both case, this is not fine
    I want to edit my note ,but I can not scroll
    Leo
    lists are under community, just found out
    non, JY, les listes personnelles qui s'affichaient dans le bandeau à gauche de chaque page TE...
    on pouvait suivre les nouveaux posts des favoris et des membres des listes perso qu'on créait
    It still has the feel of a Beta version ....very very slow...
    Took me ages to find my "Lists", I maintain that that "TE" Logo hanging there on the left is a sore for the eyes. Thanks for the work, but...well, we'll see.
    I skimmed the beta, and I was pleasantly surprised to see this up already. I've just taken a thorough perusal over the past 15 minutes. All in all, it's a very pleasing, aesthetic makeover that showcases our work well. Thanks so much for all the hard work that went into making this happen!

Jim