Φωτογραφίες

Photographer's Note

"Delicate Arch at sunset might be the most famous image to photograph in Arches National Park, but it certainly isn't the only one, nor is it necessarily "the best." In this land of wonderous rock shapes, timeless vistas, and piercing contrasts, visitors are literally surrounded by compelling subjects for photographs. When choosing where to focus, pay attention to composition and lighting.

Look at a really good photograph and you'll find the subject often placed off-center, and probably falls along an imaginary line that connects the opposite corners of the frame. Or, the "Rule of Thirds" draws an imaginary 3 x 3 grid and places subjects at the intersection of a horizontal and a vertical line in that grid. However subjects are arranged, fill the frame. If the subject fills only 10 percent of the picture, the other 90 percent probably is wasted...Focus on what really tells the story and eliminate the rest."

----- source: http//www.nps.gov/arch

ourania, jhm έχουν(ει) επιλέξει αυτή τη σημείωση ως χρήσιμη

Photo Information
Viewed: 847
Points: 12
Discussions
  • None
Additional Photos by Ray Anderson (photoray) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Note Writer [C: 1203 W: 1 N: 3169] (13981)
View More Pictures
explore TREKEARTH