Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2019-07-20 2:02

Hello Jorge,
I have to confess that I find your stories of how you got lost in foreign cities quite amusing. It happens to everyone, including me, but your troubles of finding your way always sound funnier. ;-)
But without running into problems you may not have found this place. Even if most of the photos from here were not good, it was enough to have one very good to show us. The illuminated fountains and the distant buildings are very well exposed, but the man sitting in the foreground is essential to the composition. He makes the photo so much more interesting.
Kind regards,
Gert

Old 07-20-2019, 09:33 AM
TE Expert

Default To holmertz: china

gert

I went out from the wrong side of railway stations and had the same troubles in other places in China, like shanghai, hong kong.etc. here if you want to go to a place you only put a direction and go, but in china there are many obstacles and some areas aren't closed for trespassing. unfortunately when in travel if there is a right and a wrong way to choose I ever found the wrong one. haha.

take care

jorge