Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2018-11-21 6:10

Hello Benny,
All these colours could lead my thoughts towards La Dιfense in Paris, but I'm not sure if they could be combined with such reflections there. It's an exciting photo, but what happened to "I've got a feeling"?
Regards,
Gert

Old 11-21-2018, 02:22 PM
TE Expert

Smile To holmertz: I've got a feeling

Well, I had a feeling...that there was something missing with that picture, that it just wasn't good enough, so I deleted it.
Surprised that you noticed it, it must have been online for only a minute or so!

Benny
Old 11-21-2018, 02:25 PM
TE Expert

Maybe I happened to click on it the moment you had posted it. I thought it looked very interesting, with a remarkable light and colours. I didn't have any smileys left at the time, otherwise it would have received one.
Regards,
Gert
Old 11-21-2018, 03:36 PM
TE Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmertz View Post
Maybe I happened to click on it the moment you had posted it. I thought it looked very interesting, with a remarkable light and colours. I didn't have any smileys left at the time, otherwise it would have received one.
Regards,
Gert
I might give it another shot. Probably be tempted to pump it up, hoping I don't overdo things and ruin the image then...

B.