Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great willperrett 2015-01-14 11:08

Hello Way

A refined and superior seascape. It's clear that you think very carefully about your photographs, which is increasingly rare in these days of auto-everything, point-and-shoot, chuck it away if it's no good (or worse, keep it anyway, and post it on TE!) I'll bet you walked around here looking for the perfect spot, waited for the light to fade to something subtle and interesting, used a tripod, and framed precisely. Apart from the rather extravagent frame, I wonder if you needed to do anything to the image in Photoshop...

Regards

Will

Old 01-14-2015, 10:47 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To willperrett: Processed but keep it real

Thanks Will for your kind words.

I do a little bit on processing, I try to stay true to what the atmosphere was. Other than some slight management on the light and contrast and color value, abit warmer or cooler...Some people use warm filter on the lens...I only have a polarize filter so I do process it accordingly but keep it realistic and not overdo the sautration and think that makes it unrealistic. That is the beauty of digital photographic it is a bit more forgiving if there is minor flaws you can always fit it or soften mistake.

W