Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great rigoletto 2014-01-15 3:59

hi jayz.
first i thought it could be a banana, but then it looked too pink. after that, i thought it could be a kiwi fruit, but then, a kiwi is much more blue. sorry for cheating, but i had to check the WS for the answer...
it would be more difficult to guess if you put the WS photo as for the quiz itself :))
good close up, and an unexpected surprize for TE. you might consider adding some cultural note about growing or consumption traditions of apples in the US, otherwise the admins can get irritated by its "originality".

Old 01-15-2014, 01:36 PM
TE Expert

Default To rigoletto: Taking a chance

Hey Deniz,

How are ya'?

I half-expected this to be removed the moment I posted it. I realize it's not something that really shows any photographic skills per se, or teaches anything about travel....it's just something I wanted to have a little fun with, I guess I'll just have to wait and see how long it lasts!? I didn't think it would be too popular, but hey...you have to take some chances every now and then, yeah?

Anyway, thanks for understanding the purpose and for playing along. (I'll get back to more traditional photos with the next.) Enjoy the rest of your day. Take it easy.

J