Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Waylim 2010-12-13 19:18

Hi M,
Once again, a great shot, not only that you have such good clarity, I was on way, and I remember this is exactly where I turned around because of the rain start to come down. I like the POV from here, and the inclusion of the fallen tree adds a nice element and give depth to the overall composition. I wanted to come back here on my last day when the weather was nice, but my driver couldn't take us because we were late to go to puenta Arena and he has to go back to Argentina.

Congratulation on the good weather and the photo quality is also fantastic.
Way

Old 12-14-2010, 09:42 AM
TE Expert

Smile To Waylim: weather

Dear Way,
thank you very much for your kind words.
Indeed we had a great luck with the weather. In this particular place we were not that happy because the wind was really terrible and when we reached the waterfall we were just about to go back to the car being afraid that we will get a cold. But the beauty of this place forced us to continue on the trail and we did enjoy it very much.
Now when I hear your story or after watching some other people photos and the weather they had, I am really so happy that we had this fantastic conditions there.
Even if there were some cloudy days it never really was a problem. In some cases it even helped as I will show in some next uploads.
So I appreciate my good luck here, and I am sorry for you. I have to say that in recent few years I had always a bad luck so it was a new experience for me and I know what you must feel.
Of course the most important is that you have the chance to visit this wonderful and not so easily accessible place.
Kind regards,
Mariusz
Old 12-14-2010, 05:01 PM
TE Senior Member

Default No need to be sorry

Hi M.
Thank for your reply, no need to be sorry. I have my fair share of good and bad weather. It was bad when I was here at the waterfall. But I get to see it very well from other locations.

At lease now I get to see what it is like from you photo. Looking forward to see more.

Way