To artesia: Thank you - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great artesia 2010-04-10 1:40

Your photo definitely deserve more points!!

This is easily become one of your best photo! Your hard work with your camera should highly appreciated with this result. The girl is stunned but looks like she couldn't be bother by you taking picture of her. Everything about the color in this picture is stunning. The background gave us more solid black color of her hair, the green pot, her clothes... and the focus all over. Great choice of vertical framing cause we want to see more of her.

This is a very stunning and attractive photo Michel, I wish one day I can take picture like this :-)

Warm Regards

Artesia

Old 04-10-2010, 11:18 AM
TE Newbie

Default To artesia: Thank you

Hello Artesia and thank you for your kind words, but this was a "lucky shot". One of those rare opportunities we hope for, as amateur photographers and it is still my favourite picture, even if it is one of my oldest, from 1992.

My quality as a photographer did not have much to do with it, other than to be at the right place and at the right time.

I have still a lot to learn as we all do about this "Art"

Thanks again for your comment and all the best

Michel