To bostankorkulugu: mudcrabs - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great bostankorkulugu 2009-09-06 7:01

loved his big eyes, i wish his face was not partially hidden behind the stuff on the foreground... but we still have enough of it to see the expression... cant decide though, he was either sad or he did not trust that white man taking pics of him... so glad to see a new shot from you luko...

cheers

korkut

Old 09-06-2009, 03:21 PM
TE Expert

Default To bostankorkulugu: mudcrabs

Hi Korkut,
I believe I posted something more likely to highlight my favorite country in the world than to come back on trekearth ;)...

Anyway thanks for your comments. As for the "stuff" on the foreground they are mudcrabs, of course I could have just shot the boys without the stuff, but then they wouldn't be crab boys but simply boys, like all the boys... see my point?

cheers
Luko
Old 09-06-2009, 03:25 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To bostankorkulugu: mudcrabs

Oh yes and btw, they are neither sad, nor perplex with the gringo since I am fluent in their language, bislama, after 10 years spent in the country in my youth.
Nivanuatu people are not very demonstrative, everything is held within but they're obviously starting to be fed up with the 10th shot I am having at them. :))))
Old 09-06-2009, 04:07 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To bostankorkulugu: mudcrabs

i see your point about the crabs of course, but may be they should have looked more like "crabs" than instead of looking like "stuff" >:P...

whatever the reason is, it is good to see a new shot from you, you are not posting a lot on PH either...

why have you kept away from your favorite country that long man?...30 years is almost a lifetime...

all the best

korkut