To skippy007: hi - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great skippy007 2009-05-19 4:09

Bill, I thought I was going crazy for a minute, I could not make any sense out of this, he looked familiar, the scene looks familiar, it could very well be on the Yarra River, the date taken was very recent, my thought was that you are in Melbourne & that your are about to surprise me, but no your note reals it all. Glad to see that you were able to spend some time together. I like Peter's idea, when you are in Melbourne we will try & organise for the TE members & yourself a night of good Italian pasta & red wine, see if we can put a couple of kilos on those small thin frames ;-)). Nice shot Bill, I would be very surprised if Klaudio did not like it.
Thank you for your note, always interesting, amusing & informative.
Take care
Santo

Old 05-19-2009, 06:18 PM
TE Expert

Default To skippy007: hi

hi Santo

I am happy that Klaudio would sacrifice his morning sleep to go out shooting for 2 mornings at 6.30am and 7.30am respectively that we met him, including a sampan ride and walk at village on other side of river. I hope he has a good collection of photos to show us soon.

He has been a good boy while here and I am sure his wife would allow him to visit again. Both came for 1st visit. You will hear from him. Cheers, bill