To ChrisJ: hi - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great ChrisJ 2009-05-15 20:24

Hi Bill

I found Canadians very much like Australians. Warm, friendly, & easy to get along with. Although I've heard that some people from Toronto, can be a bit brusque/unfriendly, the same as (some) people from Sydney. Maybe it's a big city thing? Oh the photo... Good pov, with an excellent shallow dof & tonal range. Tfs!

Old 05-16-2009, 05:05 AM
TE Expert

Default To ChrisJ: hi

hello Chris

I have never been to Australia but my 9 years in Canada can tell me that people there are friendly and sociable although too far detached from Asia and they may not be very familiar with geography outside of North America or Europe. But that was many years ago [even though those days they had newspapers and TV] and with internet, things may have changed, and I hope so.

This guy is the FIRST photographer from Australia [that is what he claims, I have not seen his passport :) and he does not speak 100% Aussie accent yet :) and maybe to me that is a good thing although he does have a lot of 'b.....' adjective in his spoken lingo] on TE that enters Sarawak space.

I am prepared to get a bashing from him, because yesterday we spent 1 whole day and he was not aware of this posting and probably only find out next week.

For other Australians including yourself :), I better reserve judgement or else I could be banned from entry to see my favorite Koala Bear :))

Regards, bill