Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great skippy007 2009-03-19 19:33

Hello Alfred, Similar in many ways to your previous post but also very different & with a different motive, I like both this scene, especially the boy showing his wares & your motive, well framed with excellent colour and a magnificent silhouette. How long did it take you to set this one up ;-),
Well done Alfred a very beautiful image & well realised.
Regards
Santo

Old 03-20-2009, 03:55 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To skippy007: How long?

Hello Santo,
Thanks for the comments. We overslept and arrived a little late to this spot. Behind me is one of those many ruin temple site which I might post later. I was in a hurried looking for FG silhouette as I am not interest in the sunrise alone. It did not take long to find this spot and set up my new tripod which is really irritating. It has one of the screw handle missing which I did not realise earlier in the shop, so I had to place my rubber lens blower beneath the camera to hold it in place. Fortunately, they are willing to send the missing part to me soon.

Regards
Alfred
Old 03-20-2009, 04:06 AM
TE Expert

Default lucky

You are lucky Alfred if they send it to you. I can imagine you trying to set up, frustrating & maybe a little comical.
Cheers
Santo