To nels: snap - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great nels 2008-09-15 8:45

hi finlay, nice shot, you must have been stood close to where i took my shot from, maybe on the same day, looking at your sky its as dull as mine was he he !!!

Old 09-15-2008, 07:42 PM
TE Newbie

Default To nels: snap

Thanks for you comments Adrian. I hadn't noticed your photo of the beach huts before, but you are right they are almost identical!!

I see that you have posted quite a few shots from Whitby. I've visited there two or three times. Its one of these places where you need to keep the camera close at hand as there so many views you want to capture.

Best wishes
Finlay
Old 09-20-2008, 03:28 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To nels: snap

hi finlay, thanks for your comments about my whitby shots, i am glad to hear you enjoy your visits to the town. You are right about needing to carry your camera with you, with me living ther it is realy hard taking shots because seeing it every day i take it for granted, thinking other people would not want to see the area, hopefully i will take and post more of the old part of whitby
thanks
adrian