Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Dpbours 2008-08-21 6:58

Hello Viktor,

Another nice one again with a wonderful depth to it and nice light. A pity to see that you get so little response on it. Well, perhaps it has something to do with you commenting not that much either. Just looked and you commented 4 photos, while posting 2 photographs in 2 weeks. That's not too many ;-).

Greetings,
Dennis

Old 08-21-2008, 03:50 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To Dpbours: thank you

Hi Dennis,

how're you? Thank you for your comment on bot of my last entires. For my own defence, this site should not be about collecting points! You see many and many "shit" photographs on this website with load and loads of points...why? Because someone left probably 200 comments on another shots so the revenue is quite big. But this is not the way it should work. I'm not looking for excuses... but I was just very busy over the last couple weeks so that's why I wasn't leaving many critiques. But I'll get better, no worries!
I hope you don't take my message personaly. Your work is of outstanding quality.

Keep up the high standard, talk later buddy*

Best regards,

Viktor
Old 08-22-2008, 10:36 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To Dpbours: thank you

Hi Viktor,

No offence at all!! I'm not recognizing myself in the point collecting people either ;-). I don't care that much about two points more or less, but I do care about the critical eye looking at my work and leaving a good remark - either with or without points.

You have a good excuse as well! And TE has not been very user friendly lately. All those blackouts all the time, and I have some personal hassle with the moderators about the deletion of some of my work. In the meanwhile I'm building up my flickr account. So I'm also not that active.

Thanks for your explanation!!

Greetings, Dennis
Old 08-22-2008, 02:10 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To Dpbours: thank you

Hi Dennis,

great there is no misunderstanging going on :)
Yeah, i don't find TE very user friendly lately too. The amount of ads increased (as did the photo upload size.

We can only encourage ourselfs to keep up a good spirits and good work so together with greetings from Dublin I'm sending the best light!

Good luck & talk later*

v.