Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Needs Improvement bantonbuju 2005-08-16 9:00

now i'll start probably quite a hurricane about a terrible lack of tollerance etc. but its not my intention to comment on the hetero or homo sexual relationships, i personally do not care if someone prefers men over women, i do prefer women and that is all i have to say about it,, in terms of tolerance (there is a plethora of pros i find in kissing women over kissing men, if you ask);
however what i do care about is the thin line drawn between what is funny, and what is disgusting; for me - this image substantially crossed the line, and i do not think that it is 100% appropriate to exhibit this (i do not remember seeing such a picture of reps of different sexes having SUCH a kiss here on te, and please don't try to convince me that this one is a kind of a pretty thing to show);
i do not object any parades - best examples of the pictures of the recent parade in switzerland one may see scrollin sebastien's (zepi) or dolin's gallery - they do tell me something about the event;
this image tells me basically nothing about the event, it does tell me however that after the marching the two of those funny guys are going to have a nice but quick meetinmg somewhere (or they won't wait until the end?);
plus there is not much to say about the photo itself, just a pressed button;
would you call this critique a kind-of-provocative? before you do try to do so please carefully look at the picture and try hard not to call IT provocative;
sorry - no smiley, next time

Old 03-25-2008, 10:05 PM
TE Newbie

Default To bantonbuju: street parade zurich 05

you΄re quite right and i do agree with your oppinion!
take care
pedro almeida