To seb_p: thanks - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great seb_p 2007-11-30 5:52

Too bad you couldn't find stuff to capture and pass through your critical eye. But you are right, this one also caught my eye. I love the fact that these fragments are now framed and become art for a second time round. The black and white really adds to the composition. Well done! Just to critique for critiquing, the shadow created by a wall or something cuts the subtle graduation of the shadows on the back wall losing the perfection the rest of the composition. But I guess there’s nothing you could have done.

Thanks for sharing

Seb..

Looking at your workshop, I don't know if it's my screen, but I like the first post better since the WS seems too white... losing the texture of the marble.... really simply could be my screen.. I don't trust it anymore

Old 11-30-2007, 01:30 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To seb_p: thanks

Thanks for your critique. I hate that shadow too, should have brought some light stands and reflectors with me :-P I think I could have excluded it from general contrast tweaking though..