Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great MayaG 2007-07-07 16:09

Nice re-editing Ryan, the colours stand out much better - not only the sky, but also the greens on the ground. It is really a spectacular place and your photo really did justice to present it in all its beauty.
Its cute how much similarity I can see in yours and Luis's landscape photography (I'm actually talking about some other photos in your gallery also). You guys must be some kind of photographic soul mates ;))
regards
Marija

Old 07-09-2007, 03:03 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To MayaG: photographic soul mates ;)

Hi Marija,
I love that you called Luis and me photographic soul mates. I agree that our taste and style of landscape photography is very similar. Photographically we have a lot in common. Actually, we have a lot in common outside of photography as well. Thanks for the comparison.
Regards,
Ryan
Old 07-09-2007, 08:12 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To MayaG: photographic soul mates ;)

A privilege and a honor! :) Maybe we should create another TE login to be shared by both of us... but that wouldn't be fair to the other guys!!! ;)))))))))
Old 07-09-2007, 12:26 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To MayaG: photographic soul mates ;)

A shared account lol! No, really, what crossed my mind was that if one of you posted a photo of the other, nobody could tell its a 'switch'. Don't think I'm suggesting any illegal transactions ;D but that would be fun...
regards to both of you guys, stay connected :)
Marija