Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good TravelerNL 2007-02-05 10:10

Hello Delphine,
I like the colors and the idea of framing in this photo, it looks quite old with the bad painting.
Too bad you missed out on the doors on the bottom of the photo. There is some distortion in the photo as well. Well I better stop now.
Harko

Edit: Like I wrote in the discussion I posted you a workshop.

Old 02-05-2007, 01:43 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To TravelerNL: distortion

Hi Harko,
Thanks for your critique. Effectively, there is some distortion, that affects principally the bottom of the picture. I don't know how to do to correct it, I work with PhotoFiltre. If you have some idea ...
Delphine
Old 02-05-2007, 03:46 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To TravelerNL: distortion

Hello Delphine,
I don't know PhotoFiltre I use Photoshop Elements 5 (PE5)so I cant tell you. The distortion I mean you can see along the waterpipe on the left, it is bening inwards into the photo. In PE5 it is very easy to remove this distortion. I'll show you the effect in a workshop which I'll add to the first critique. I'll change the other points I made as well.
Harko

PS. You can download a testversion of TE5 from the adobe website for free and test it for a month if you wat to try.