Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Fredrik77 2006-06-01 10:00

Sζll og blessaπur.
Nice photo of the lighthouse and Snζfellsjφkull. This is one of my favourite places in Reykjavνk and the photo illustrates well why. I would have chose a landscape format for this photo though, being closer to the pools down at the beach to get them in the photo. Moreover more room is needed to the left of the lighthouse, as it feels very tight. The colors and the timing for the setting sun are spot on.

Best, Fredrik

Old 01-26-2007, 03:21 AM
TE Newbie

Default To Fredrik77: Re Grotta lighthouse

Sζll Fredrik,

Sory I haven't answered before. I really do not look in here often. My opinion is that "TrekEarth" and it's point system is not for me. Why?

People tend to give more points on photos from photographers with higher (or much higher) points. Many photos not special or good from people with many points get's more points than reasonably good photographs from people with much lower points! I have seen this happen many many times! Both to me and other people here! So I find this point system not reasonable. I do not see the the point in beening here.

Instead I am in the processing of building my own portfolio at:
http://public.fotki.com/Imynd