To KevRyan: Thanks Kev, - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great KevRyan 2006-08-28 15:43

A really delightful image Rinie - very gentle and peaceful scene and a perfect composition - someone said joyful - I would say joyful and innocent.

best wishes KEv

Old 08-29-2006, 09:56 AM
TE Expert

Default To KevRyan: Thanks Kev,

It's about time that I restart posting again, and a bit more serious stuff, although I like moments like this very much. Two children explroing the world, and connecting with horses. I'm not very motivated to post and write notes and comments, although I go out and shoot, like last night a night hunt with Bert.
I got plenty of stuff actually.
I saw your Capilano picture yesterday, I was reminded of the Capilano suspension bridge, and wanted to check my images of Vancouver and maybe even post a similar one like yours. I was very impressed by the art of the First nations. The West coast is full of it.
Take care, hope you are well. Am a bit curious about your plans of changing jobs. What will it be then?
Rinie
Old 08-29-2006, 04:07 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To KevRyan: Thanks Kev,

Hi Rinie

I have been a little detached from TE lately - perhaps not so inspired to post really - I guess I just have so many images I want to work through and other tasks are taking up my spare time. I have just started making some pbase galleries as well.

The First Nations art is fantastic close up - I was always interested in the designs of the NW Coast people - it was really good to see it and meet some of them.

The job change is just an opportunity that has come up for the Director of the Arts Centre at our local University - a difficult choice if I get through to interview - the budget is much less than the organisation I have built up and it invlves some things I'd rather not do BUT there is an opportunity to develop new things and there is no security like pensions where I work now ....not getting any younger.......I can still support my current organisation by joining their board .....tempted and confused...still nothing lost by applying I guess.

tc kev