To BlackJack: Border reply - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good BlackJack 2006-04-08 15:02

I live very close to this spot and if someone were to walk 100 yards into the US they would be stopped. Eventho I'm a WASP from NY, I have sympathy for the Mexicans. One of the biggest reasons for all the illegal immigration is it is next to impossible to do it legally. I know, I have sponsored an immigrant. It's a complicated, expensive process that takes years.

Please try to understand both sides of the story.

Old 04-09-2006, 07:43 AM
TE Newbie

Default To BlackJack: Border reply

I know what your saying about being sympathic towards Mexicans, I work with many who live in Mexico and work in San Diego. They are very nice people and hard workers, just trying to have a better life. I get that. I just wish that Mexicans would work harder together to end correption in Mexico and try to make their country more strong. Mexico has the potential to be a major country. There are major natral resources (oil) and the people are very motivated. I think that most Americans are less likely to be sympathic towards them when they protest to become an American while waving a Mexican Flag. It is a touchy subject, even more so for us living next to the Border.
Seth