Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great ninfa_urania 2004-06-08 0:32

Hello Mohammad: It is a beautiful picture, I like to appreciate the harmony of these elements: people, technology and nature, around this work built by the man. They are many birds they seem to form a whirl, I like the image in two colors: golden and blue sky, do I admire her of below up, in the inferior part I do like the golden effect with which begins, the reflection of the water, the golden color of the river, in the means, the bridge and their details in the base, the vegetation, do I want to wonder something that that detail is in the vegetation in cross form? is vegetation? in some parts they seem you hoist small but I am not sure, perhaps it is part of some buildings. Thank you to share this image with us. Cordial greetings. *Ninfa Urania*

Old 06-08-2004, 08:46 AM
TE Expert

Default To ninfa_urania: Thanks!

Hi,Dear Ninfa!
How are you?!
Thanks alot for positive critique for my first shot that I posted to TE,You have a careful eyes;),thanks again for your attention,
You know,the cross form are palm trees:)those trees in there are very very tall & old.
You see,the pic has not a good quality,now I prepare almost a good quality of it,anyway...
thanks again for your kindness & attention to my simple shots,Dear ninfa ,

Respectfully,greeting from Iran,
Mohammad
Old 06-08-2004, 10:10 AM
TE Junior Member

Default *Palm Trees*

Hello:) Mohammad, thank you am very well:) I hope your he is also, and that this week it has begun successful and happily in your life.

Thank you to respond to my question.
The bases of the design of this bridge remind me a little to a bridge that we have here in Tabasco, in Tenosique, of which I have a picture. I hope to continue enjoying your other pictures on this same bridge and also pictures of palm tree.

The vegetation is interesting and I observed something similar to shafts, in the event of being you hoist, and the shafts of these palms are really very long and this also captured my attention in the picture.

Thanks to you to share your pictures with us, I appreciate your pictures a lot and I like to go enjoying each one them.

Dear Mohammad: Thank you also for your critics, I value them and appreciation a lot :) Cordial greetings from Tabasco, Mexico. *Ninfa Urania*