Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great cobraphil8 2006-02-10 2:16

In the topic graphics, I will have to remove your two other participations, on the other hand this one has all its place. It is necessary to be rigorous to make a topic interesting for all.

This one of share its repetition of form and its architecture is very interesting.

Thank you
Philippe

Old 02-10-2006, 11:11 AM
TE Expert

Default To cobraphil8: Graphism

Hi Philippe,
Old 02-10-2006, 11:20 AM
TE Expert

Default Graphism

Hi Philippe,
I'm not sure if it's the question about different definitions about graphism. Or your personal opinion about what is interesting. Or what you think others find interesting. Or estimation of interest based on critiques given.

I'm sorry, If I guessed there's any pre-selection I would not have attached the photos to this theme.
Kari
Old 02-10-2006, 11:35 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: Graphism

I agree with you but one must not keep a certain overall quality in these topics if one wants to interest people?

However, the two withdrawn photographs were not rather good quality with my direction, that is also subjective, I grant it to you.

But I am free to withdraw photographs of the topic and to add some, which I did with another shot of your gallery.

It is an interesting debate.

Regards
Philippe