To kajenn: Level - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great kajenn 2004-05-09 20:43

I like this better than the previous, Paul. The close look at the wall to the right, giving away the details in texture and also how the structure is built and kept together. The fall is captured in a nice angle and the exposure setting is just right for the falling water, not freezing it nor smoothing it. And the trunk is not occupying too much space in this shot - although I would like a slightly better view of the (wade) stones at the top of the fall. Very good capture.

About the tilt - I wouldn't have noticed it, if not mentioned - I think this is an illusion and a fault calculation! Somewhere in the image is the (invisible) horizon. That's level! In this case I believe it to be at the fifth joint in the stone wall. This means it's the corresponding step that should be level, not the top. To show what I mean, I've done a WS trying to adjust to this. See what you think!

Old 05-11-2004, 08:47 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To kajenn: Level

Hello Kaj

Thanks for the comment and workshop. What you did actually has fixed it in my eye. It doesn't look so off anymore. I see what you were saying that I was using the wrong line to figure what is level. I think you found it and manipulated the image just right.

Thanks again

Paul