To RGatward: Tbilisi - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great RGatward 2005-08-05 6:08

Inetersting shot, and also interesting to see Tbilisi, must be one of the least posted capital cities on TE. I wonder what you think about the idea for the extreme panorama in my WS.

Old 08-05-2005, 02:40 PM
TE Newbie

Default To RGatward: Tbilisi

Hello Richard,

I just happened to check TrekEarth a couple hours ago and saw that Coca-cola was the featured theme, so I decided to post this shot. Only as I was deciding what to write in my comment did I think of the Georgia-Georgia coincidence. There are a couple other interesting shots of Tbilisi (not posted by me), mostly in black and white - check them out! There are a handful of us who loyally post pictures from Georgia.

I like your extreme panorama. I thought about doing something like that myself, but then I also liked having the steps in the foreground. I tried several different crops before posting this picture, but in the end, what I posted is almost exactly the original picture that I snapped in Tbilisi. Unfortunately, the guy on the left is so tall, it makes it hard to crop the black area at the top...

I see you've been to Nessebar (among many other places). What a beautiful town. I took a lot of pictures there as well, but that was well before the day of digital cameras! Did you go to Sozopol as well?

Best regards,
Becky