To maciekda: D70 - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great maciekda 2004-03-13 7:16

it is a nice portrait, i agree with Darren - without the note it wouldn't fit here, but after reading the note i let her be here :) i like your composition - but i think a little more space on the left side would hepl, but just a little, a bit. I really like her expression - wonderful. and those hair on her face.
you know how to take portraits :)

and how is D70? i cant find it in HK, i visited like 10 shops yesterday and i found it in only one small shop - and just the body, no lens... so if i dont find it within few day i may go for canon 300D

Old 03-13-2004, 03:34 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To maciekda: D70

I used my camera yesterday. I am quite satisfied with it. The lens Nikon 24-85 AF-S, is also good. I am not very technical so I cannot say much about the technicl side. all I know is that it has good colors, it is very easy to use, and a lot lighter than the D100. Cetainly a big leap from Coolpix 4500 in terms of quality. I think I cannot usu the coolpix again though it could come in very handy in delicate situations.

Thanks for the comment.
Old 03-13-2004, 03:53 PM

Default Re: To maciekda: D70

hi Manny,
i know 4500 was very good at shooting candid pictures, people don't know they are being photographed! my G3 is pretty good at this too, rotated LCD is really useful. I will really miss it, I hope I can leran how to shoot people on the street pointing the camera at them - now most of my street shots with people are candids. i'll have a lot to learn! i'll buy 50mm f1.8 lens too - very cheap - less than 100usd and very bright - very usefual at low light conditions. and i am trying to buy D70 with the kit lens - 17-70mm, i hope i can find it soon.
have fun with your new toy :)