Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great emka 2016-04-04 11:49

hello John,

How are you? I remember you here a few years ago but your gallery is gone. What has happened? Anyway, I am glad you are back. Even seen as miniature it is excellent picture. So, you still use the analog camera and film? The result is superb. The old lady loves her old companion. Fleetimng moment memorized by you.

WArm regards Malgo

Old 04-04-2016, 11:32 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To emka: cheers

Hi Malgo
Yep i have been round here for a longish time but i deleted my gallery a while back as it was becoming increasingly difficult to maintain it against the onslaught of pinterest and theft of images that were generating my income.

I do still shoot on analogue on both 35mm and medium format.

I took the next logical step and have started the long road to proficiency in the darkroom skills of developing and printing my own work.
I am not bad at developing and can make a print but i still have a long way to go with making the images :-)
I will be posting again as analog images are easier to protect ( i have the original negatives)

Thanks for stopping by

John