Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 01:21 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: Your favourite place in your country?

chera rocks beach house in kerala,india
Old 10-09-2009, 09:34 AM
TE Newbie

I have lived in many places and traveled to a few as well (Russia,France, Armenia, UK, CANADA, USA, etc, ) however hands down the best place for me is NAPA valley california. I live 45 min away from it and can't wait to either make enough to move there now or when I retire in 40 years :)

NAPA FOREVER!!!!!!!
Old 10-13-2009, 12:14 PM
TE Newbie

Hi

I m from India and every place in India is full of fun and can only be echoed as AWESOME. I would personally tell all my TE friends to visit two of the most beautiful places in India - Kashmir & Rajasthan
Just Amazing !!!

Rgds
anindya
Old 10-14-2009, 11:39 AM
TE Newbie

Taleghan Is A Nice Place Near The Tehran ( Center Of Iran ) … About 130 Km To Away West … From Tehran To Ghazvin (Qazvin) … Hidden Paradise … & Good Weather … Falls … Springs … & Very Warm & Fresh People … Whit Progressive Idea … Jalal e Al e Ahmad & Ayatollah Taleghani & Ostad Gholam Hossein Amirkhani … Very Important People … Was Born In Taleghan Or Fathers Was born In Taleghan … (Same As Me !!! )…
Old 07-05-2010, 04:56 AM
TE Newbie

Default best place in our country

Sure there are lots beautiful places but I like Gangoti Most beautiful for sceninc beauty. You can reach here from Delhi-Uttarakhand-Uttarkashi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xln View Post
Every country is famous for something, but what do you like best about yours? It doesn't matter if you were born there, or live there now, I'm sure there's some things you totally love. Can you point us to a special place, event or tradition that is off the tourist routes? Somewhere great photos are born?
Old 07-11-2010, 04:44 PM
TE Newbie

I'm originally from Lviv (Western Ukraine. My favourite place in the city is Cafe Dzyga. I like watching people walking or rain while sipping nice coffee.

I discovered nice place while rafting at the Dniester river on the border of Ivano-Franskivsk and Ternopil regions.

We have very nice places in the Carpathian mountains e.g. mountain Pip Ivan
Old 08-12-2010, 11:50 AM
TE Newbie

Default I have 2 places

Where I live, just out side Henley on Thames. The Chilterns are beautiful, I am biased but I think it is the most beautiful area in the UK. I love riding my mountain bike around the area.

The other area is the Devon (the south hams) in particular bigbury on sea and burgh island. Fond memories of drinking excellent beer in the Pilchard Inn.
Old 08-13-2010, 05:59 AM
TE Newbie

Default Backwaters of Kerela...(India)

Hi All,
I went Munnar, Allepey on first week of last month. I agree with you. I never forget this experience in my life. I went my colleagues with package. The arranged a wonderful boat house for us. It was the nice experience. My people were staying in Tree house. Such a nice moment. The hills of Munnar..its scenic beauty...tea plantations and women plucking tea leaves...its a lovely sight....

Thanks
Leema
Old 08-20-2010, 10:24 AM
TE Newbie

Default my favorite place

hi,my favorite place is Te Aroha.It is in NZ.It is well known as place of Love.It is my favorite place.

Moderator warning
Publicity is not allowed on Trekearth

Last edited by Moderator; 08-20-2010 at 10:58 AM.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:10 PM
TE Newbie

My favorite place in my country is NARAN valley which is in province Khayber Pakhtoonkhwa (northern Pakistan)...
Attractions ( places to visit); Lake Saifulmuluk, Lalazar, Lake Lulusar, Noori Top n Babusar Pass...
Closed Thread